If you need help creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content that attracts visitors and converts them into customers, you need a content marketing writer.
But I might not be the right content marketing writer for you.
Because I don’t write keyword-stuffed SEO content for $25. I can’t promise your website will make it to the first page of the search results. I won’t guarantee you’ll gain a million followers.
I help brands connect with their audience by telling authentic stories that resonate with humans – not search engines.
So, what I can do is help you get your message to the right people so when they need what you offer, your brand is what they type into the search bar.
When you invest in content marketing, you’re investing in first place: the top of your ideal customers’ minds.
Get in touch to start building your audience today!
Here’s What We’ll Do
1. Brand Discovery
Before I start creating a content marketing plan for your business, I need to know more about what you do and who it’s for.
But don’t think I’ll show up empty handed. I do my homework and will bring suggestions of content topics and keywords we can start leveraging immediately.
2. Virtual Handshake
Once we’ve decided on the scope of the project, I’ll outline deliverables and deadlines in a contract. The fun begins when we’ve signed on the dotted line.
I’ll get working on those deliverables – whether that’s creating in-depth tutorials or a blog post series designed to become a lead-generating e-book, well-researched and original content is what I’ll be bringing to the table.
It doesn’t matter how good your content is – it’s meaningless if no one finds it. That’s why my content is search engine optimized and outreach is part of the deal. I reach out to networks of relevant influencers to help boost your exposure.
I can also help you share your content on social media so it gets in front of your customers.
Already have a content marketing plan? I can help!
Great content marketing starts with stories that resonate with readers. I’m a writer, first and foremost, and my B.Sc. in psychology and M.A. in social anthropology mean I know what makes people tick.
Together we will attract prospects and turn them into customers.
My work has appeared in the Globe and Mail, Porthole Cruise Magazine, and International Living Magazine. I have written for brands like Aon, Barbour, Hipmunk, Lindt, and Icebreaker.
As a Hubspot Certified content marketing writer and experienced SEO content writer, I can help you establish a content calendar for your business, target certain keywords with content, and maintain a consistent tone of voice across your social media and marketing copy.
Here is what I do:
- 10 Reasons You Should Collect Patient Reported Outcome Measures & 5 Ways to Make Sure It’s Effective — Corporate Blogging (Wellbe)
- 5 Things Anthropologists Can Teach You About Being a Better Marketer — Corporate Blogging (BuyerSynthesis)
- Using Psychology to Become a Better Web Designer — Outreach Blogging (Soap Agency)
Six Ways to Grow Your Small Business, Not Your Budget — Thought Leadership (Citrix)
- 14 Outrageous Things You Had No Idea You Could Do in London — Visit London
- 6 Reasons You Should Be More Concerned About Ocean Conservation — Contiki
- Accommodating Faculty Mental Health Conditions Under the ADA — Landing Page (Magna)
- Red Mountain Resort Hotel Guide — Landing Page (Hipmunk)
- Consumer Insights Used in App Development — Case Study (BuyerSynthesis)
- The Best Christmas Markets in Europe — Infographic (momondo)
- This piece was published on dozens of travel and lifestyle blogs as part of an outreach campaign.
- Getting Around Heathrow Airport — App Copywriting (FLIO)
- This app was nominated for the ‘Hottest Travel App’ category at the The Europas 2017
- Proposed and contributed to the momondo experiences series as a blogger outreach project, producing high-quality original content on authority travel blogs.
- Created and executed outreach strategy for small business owner that increased Domain Authority by 16 in eight months by published content on high DA sites.
Alyssa was a great help with this project. Her work was to a high standard and her communication and timekeeping were exemplary. Will definitely use Alyssa again!
— Sean Barry, Health Engine, Australia
When we started building our app we were happy to have Alyssa support us. Alyssa was very fast in understanding the scope of work, researched thoroughly and adapted to our style guide and language easily. She sticks to her assignments as well as timelines, making her a reliable asset to any team – even while working remotely.
— Cornelia Elstermann, FLIO The global airport app, Germany
Alyssa performed excellent work professionally and on time – and used her imagination to improve the loose content guidelines that I set.— Will MacNamara, Infusive, UK
Let’s get to work!
Whether you’re a start-up, small business owner, or a large brand, all of my freelance content marketing writing services can be adapted based on your needs and budget.
Please fill out the form below or email me with a description of your requirements to start the process. I endeavour to reply to all serious enquiries within 2 business days.
N.B. I will not add links or “resources” to any of my blog posts, nor am I interested in guest posts or affiliate programs. I will not respond to emails making these requests.